Our new website is coming soon but in a nutshell:
- The metabolomics center supports metabolism related projects by measurements of small molecules in a variety of biological samples as well as measuring oxidative phosphorylation and glycolysis in live cells, which is complementary to an in-depth metabolomic profiling, allowing a comprehensive metabolic insight
- The center operates on a collaborative model in which we actively train the users in experimental design, sample preparation and data analysis, all tailored to each study
- Published collaborations can be found here
- Our strength is the ability to assist in data interpretation throughout the project
- We work with a wide range of sample types, including (but not limited to) cells, tissues, and biological fluids (blood, urine, saliva, CSF) from human subjects, research animals, or other organisms
- The center offer a variety of well-established methods for both targeted and untargeted metabolomic assays using state-of-the-art analytical instrumentation as well as method development to extend the center’s capabilities
- We believe in creating a mutual language with collaborators, providing our broad support for research projects at all stages
- To achieve this successfully, we offer comprehensive metabolomics training that covers all aspects of experimental design, sample preparation, technological principles and data analysis. For data analysis tutorials, click here.
- The center established a unique feature where users around the country/world can access remotely their raw data, process and analyze it using our software to maximize the output of the facility
State of the art instrumentation
Please contact Ifat Abramovich (email@example.com), head of metabolomics for more information about the center’s scientific services.